As members of the South Carolina Corps of Cadets return to campus this fall, they will find new support and services offered by the Infirmary, made possible by the college’s new partnership with the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).
All cadets should sign up for MUSC’s “MyChart” before arriving for the fall semester to take full advantage of these new services and receive quick and timely treatment when they return to campus.
Creating a MyChart account and uploading insurance information directly into that account will expedite a cadet’s first visit to the newly reorganized Infirmary.
MUSC officially took over Infirmary operations on July 1, 2022. The expanded services offered through the partnership will include access to MUSC’s 24/7 Virtual Urgent Care platform, improved availability to clinical care and integrated imaging, and lab and pharmacy services. Unlike many other colleges, The Citadel’s Infirmary will provide primary medical care, diagnostic tests and treatments, wellness education, and inpatient care when needed.
How to download the MyChart app and create an account
- Scan the QR code below to download the app, or visit mychart.muschealth.com
- Click ‘Create Your Account’
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Sign Up Online’ (located below ‘Don’t Have a Code?’)
- Complete the steps to set up your MyChart account.
- Important: Please be sure to upload your picture ID and insurance information to your account.
Questions? Please contact:
MUSC MyChart Support