Commencement 2017 media advisory
Media Coverage Options
- Onsite (see parking info below)
- Professional photos and uncut b-roll via drop box upon request
- Livestreaming available as noted
Friday, May 5
- 8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. America’s newest military officers to be commissioned at ceremonies at Summerall Chapel
- 3:45p.m. – Long Gray Line Graduation Military Parade on Summerall Field. Note: National Anthem to be sung a capella by Morris Robinson, world renown opera singer and Citadel alumnus/Bulldogs football player. (Citadel Facebook Livestream)
Saturday, May 7 (McAlister Field House)
- 9a.m. South Carolina Corps of Cadets Commencement Ceremonies
- Livestream webcast link: http://www.citadel.edu/root/commencement-2017-webcast)
- Keynote speaker news release
- 2p.m. Citadel Graduate College Commencement Ceremonies (Speaker: Mr. Tommy Baker)
Media parking for both graduation ceremonies:
- Parking to the left and back of McAlister Field House. Campus can become grid-locked; early arrival suggested.
- Please check in at media table located at back entrance of field house by media parking lot.
- Media covering the SCCC graduation is required to be staged at one of two locations to be made known at check-in; cadet escorts provided.
- Credentials must be provided at check in and displayed at all times.