This decision was made to ensure the safety of the college’s cadets, students, faculty and staff due to heavy rain and street flooding.
- Leave policy for the South Carolina Corps of Cadets will be announced tomorrow morning/Friday, Oct. 2 morning.
- Faculty and staff who are not essential for emergency operations should not report to work
- Others should follow appropriate check-in procedures.
- Essential services for cadets on campus will remain in tact
- It is anticipated that normal operations will resume Monday, Oct. 5